Terms and Conditions of Use
Interior Design CV-Library is a service offered by Talent CV-Library Limited as a recruitment and staffing consultancy service This describes the terms and conditions on which Interior Design CV-Library, (the Company) allows you to access and use the Interior Design CV-Library web site (the Web Site). By using the Web Site, you as a (User) accept and agree to be bound the terms of these Terms and Conditions. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the Web Site and service. The terms you and User as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities/organizations accessing the Web Site for any reason. Talent CV-Library Limited as the owner of this website registered under the Dubai South Licensing authority operates as a management consultancy firm and deliver its services electronically as a consultation of Human resource management.
Use of Material and Web Site
The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. This license to use the Web Site and the Material is not a sale of any of the owner’s rights. The Web Site may be used only by you, and you may not rent, lease, lend, sub-license or transfer the Web Site or any data residing on it or any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. You may not develop or derive for commercial sale any data in machine-readable or other form that incorporates or uses any substantial part of the Web Site. You may not transfer to or store any data residing or exchanged over the Web Site to any electronic network for use by more than one user unless you obtain prior written permission from the Company.
The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the code that the Company creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the United Arab Emirates and foreign copyright laws.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Web Site, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant the Company and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Web Site retains all rights that may exist in such content.
Web Site Security Rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing; (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. You represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Web Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices or by applicable law (including but not limited to any applicable export controls). The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following: (a) Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf). (b) Impersonating any person or entity, including but not limited to a Company official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity. (c) Posting or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements). (d) Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, club membership, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents. (e) Posting or transmitting any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise. (f) Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity. (g) Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site. (h) Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site’s infrastructure. (i) If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of the Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose. (j) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Web Site other than the search engine and saved searches available from the Company on the Web Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer). (k) Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site. (l) Transmitting, posting, distributing or storing any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (Content) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually-explicit, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to another user or any other person or entity. (m) Posting or transmitting any Content that contains viruses or corrupted data, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. (n) Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature. (o) Using the Web Site’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources or other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text). (p) Uploading, transmitting or posting any Content or using the Web Site in any manner that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of any third parties. (q) Responding to any employment opportunity on the Web Site for any reason other than to apply for the job. Communications soliciting the employer’s business by our competitors are prohibited. (r) Printing out or otherwise copying or using any personally identifiable information about employees or business information about employers. Unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailing or other contacts to posting individuals and companies are prohibited. (s) Reselling or assigning your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use. (t) Making any unauthorized use of the Web Site. (u) Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
The Company acts as a passive conduct for the distribution and publication of user-submitted material and has no obligation to screen or monitor said material. If notified by a user of material which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, the Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. The Company has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. The Company reserves the right to (a) expel users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating these Terms and Conditions or the law, (b) remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or (c) take any action with respect to user-submitted material that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for the Company or may cause the Company to lose.
Links to Other Sites
The Web Site contains links or other connections to third party web sites. The Company provides these links only as a convenience to you and does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the contents on such linked sites. Further, The Company is not responsible for any viruses accesses through said third-party. If you decide to access linked third party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses and activities that occur under your password, regardless of whether they are authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your registration or password. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from an unauthorized use of your registration or password.
The Company’s Liability
The Web Site acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post resumes and does not screen or censor the listings offered. The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. Therefore, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs, resumes or other material posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material placed by you on the Web Site. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Web Site. The Company is not responsible for any material posed on the Web Site that may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate. Further, the Company cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be.
The Company is not to be an employer with respect to your use of the Web Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions made by any entity posting jobs on the Web Site. We make no warranties whatsoever that you will obtain any job via the Web Site, nor any warranties about (and take no responsibility for) any job you may obtain. If you have a dispute with another user, you release the Company, its agents and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Web Site or the Material or material posted by users. The use of the Web Site and the Material and any reliance on material posted by other users is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Web Site and may be made at any time.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER (OR ANY SOFTWARE AND MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE) ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
Termination and Equitable Relief
In the event of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or if the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit, the Company may, at its sole discretion, pursue all of its legal remedies, including, but not limited to, deletion of your postings from the Web Site and/or immediate termination of your registration or ability to access the Web Site or any other service provided to you by the Company. The Company shall have the right to terminate your ability to access the Web Site at any time without notice and to discontinue or modify any of the information contained on the Web Site, or the Web Site itself, at any time. Given the nature of these Terms and Conditions, you understand and agree that, in addition to money damages, the Company will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of them by you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions or your representations and warranties or your violation of any rights of third parties, including without limitation, any proprietary or intellectual property rights.
Payment and Cancellation
Services: Different premium services are purchased and accessed from different pages on Interior Design CV-Library. All prices are in US dollars.
Payment: All amounts payable by Customer must be received in full prior to commencement of Service. Cards accepted are Visa and MasterCard. Customer will be responsible for the payment of any present or future sales, use, excise or other similar tax (excluding taxes based on Talent CV-Library VAT payable values if applicable).
Cancellations and Refunds: Any payments made through the Pay in Cash payment method will not be refunded regardless of the cause of termination or the party terminating the agreement. All other requests for refunds will be reviewed on a case by case basis and awarded at Interior Design CV-Library’s sole discretion. All approved refunds will be made through the original mode of payment only.
Credit Card Information: The details collected do not include credit card details of customers. All credit card information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Validity of Terms and Conditions: A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You agree that the fact that these Terms and Conditions are in electronic form does not affect in any way their validity or enforceability. You also agree that the clicking of the button I accept on the Web Site constitutes your valid and legal signature.
Other Jurisdictions: Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. When you access the Web, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Use of the Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Assignment; Waiver: You may not assign any part of this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced.
Sever ability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts located in your country .
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library or its third-party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials. You agree not to deep-link and/or frame the Website or any of the Services for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library to do so.
- Interior Design CV-Library will permit the Candidate and Recruiter to access, use and interact with our site subject to these terms and conditions. Any party using this service for any purpose other than those specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions shall immediately be banned from using this site.
- We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. All liability of CV-Library, its directors or employees howsoever arising for any loss whatsoever arising from your use of or inability to use the Website and/or the Services is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
- Candidates and Recruiters need to be aware that Interior Design acts only as a management consultant and do not introduce or supply Candidates to Recruiters (or vice versa). It is recommended that, if you are a Candidate to ensure your suitability for the role advertised.
- You agree that you shall not use the Website or the Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, untrue, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or which may cause anxiety to others including racist or sexist content or material which otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm CV-Library’s computer systems or any third party computer system.
- Save to the extent possible by law Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library does not warrant that our Website or services will operate without error or that the site or services are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the Website and/or the Services or their contents (including, without limitation, any views or comment made). All information and/or data included in and/or on the Website, the Services and/or in any directory or other listings or information retrieval service made available on or by the Website and/or the Services has been so made available for guidance only. In addition, Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. All liability of CV-Library, its directors, employees or other representatives howsoever arising for any loss suffered because of your use of the Website and/or the Services is expressly excluded fully permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit CV-Library’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- Our website contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Interior Design of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk FURTHERMORE you acknowledge that Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library is not responsible for third party content on the Website and that Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library cannot ensure that material presented on the Internet is legal. Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. You acknowledge that Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library is not responsible for and does not monitor the content of job postings provided by third parties on the Website. However, Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library shall have the right to remove any postings, materials or other items on the Website which it believes may be illegal or which it determines to be inappropriate.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CV-Library, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library Site, (ii) Your use of any Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library Site. Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library Sites and immediate termination of Your registration with, or ability to access the, Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library Sites and/or any other services provided to You by CV-Library, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library Site registration. Even after You are no longer a User of the Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library may terminate, suspend or deny you access to the Website and/or Services immediately for any reason without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
- Where you are asked to complete a registration form the personal details that you provide must be true, accurate and complete. You agree to notify us of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
- This Agreement shall be personal to you and you may not assign, transfer, sublet, lease or delegate all or any of your rights and obligations, without CV-Library’s prior written consent.
- Interior Design CV-Library reserves the right to assign or transfer all or any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any companies in the same group as Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library Ltd or any other third party. In the event of assignment or transfer, notification will either be given to you by e-mail or posted on the Website.
- Failure or neglect by either party to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
- If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision, or part thereof, shall be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable fully permitted by law.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter NOTWITHSTANDING that Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library reserves the right to vary this Agreement from time to time (including the services offered by CV-Library). Such changes shall either be notified to you by e-mail or posted on the home pages of the Website. Changes in this manner shall be deemed to have been accepted if you continue to use the Website and/or the Services after a period of two weeks from the date of transmission of the e-mail or newsletter, or of posting on the home pages of the Website, whichever occurs later.
- Any notices from us to you, or you to us, shall be sent by email or first class post to, in your case, the last address that you provided us, and in our case, our registered office, and shall be deemed to have been received two business days after the date of dispatch.
- Please note that all calls may be recorded for staff training purposes.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Additional Terms for Candidates
- You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by You on the Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library Sites. You should be aware (subject to the contact details you provide) that you may be contacted directly by Recruiters by email, post or telephone.
- The Candidate is liable if they are contacted by the Recruiter without intervention from CV- Library.
- Enhanced Candidate Profile:
- We do not guarantee that by subscribing to an enhanced profile you will secure a job. This is simply a tool that will enhance your visibility to Recruiters and employers and enable you to apply to jobs by email sooner.
- We do not store your credit/debit card details. Payments are one-off payments and are not recurring.
- For the avoidance of doubt, purchase of the enhanced Candidate profile is optional, and you may search and apply for jobs on our website upon completion of your online CV at no charge.
- Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library does not discriminate against anyone registered to or using the Interior Design CV-Library website. We try to ensure that all possible measures are taken to prevent any vacancies advertised or searches do not discriminate against age, disabilities, gender or race. The search tools in place on the site do not have the functionality to exclude any Candidates with disabilities. It is down to the users themselves to ensure they comply with discrimination laws.
- Services and information provided on the site by us and our third party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
- Our liability, and the liability of our third-party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your account or Your account is terminated, all Your account information from CV-Library, including CVs, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted and may be deleted from CV-Library’s databases within a reasonable time. Third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
- Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library reserves the right to delete Your account and all Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity or in the event that any of our terms have been breached by you.
- Additional Terms for Recruiters
- On receipt by us of your submitted information via our on-line form, email, telephone agreement or signed service agreement, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and will be granted access (subject to receiving payment) to our database in accordance with these terms and conditions. You also agree that all the information you supply to us is correct, truthful and complete. You agree to inform us by email, telephone or post of any changes to any of the information supplied by you to us. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement if any of the information provided by you to us, is no longer current or accurate or in the event you are in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- We will take reasonable steps to provide a reliable service to you. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any of the CVs stored in our database. You acknowledge and accept that this is beyond our control, and refunds cannot be given in the event of untruthful information being submitted by Candidates.
- You acknowledge and accept that all rights to information provided by third parties are reserved by those third parties, and that such information may not be used in any way that infringes any proprietary interests of those third parties. You agree not to disclose any information provided by the Candidates to any third parties, or those not directly related to the recruitment process of the individual(s) in question.
- Any personal details which you provide to us from which we can identify you are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration. You agree that you do not object to us using this information to contact you for improving our service to you, requesting payment(s), discussing account status, and you confirm that you do not consider any of the above as a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- Reselling of CV-Library’s services from ‘recruitment agencies/flat fee companies’ to other companies or agencies for recruitment is not allowed on the site without prior written permission from Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library in the event that this occurs your account will be cancelled without refund. Permitted Resellers are also bound by the following:
- You cannot resell to direct clients of Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library or stop companies from using our service
- All postings must be in your own brand unless you purchase client branded adverts
- The advert cannot name the name of the client unless client branded adverts have been purchased
- We have the right to refuse to display any client branded adverts if we have a relationship with the client directly, or are in talks to do so
- Downloading or leeching our CV database, wholly or in part, for any reason other than recruiting for a current vacancy is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account, without refund. Downloading using any software other than a browser is also strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account, without refund. Legal action may be taken against you.
- Contacting Candidates via email or other means, for any reason other than recruitment, is strictly forbidden.
- You agree not to put excessive load on our servers.
- With regards to fixed users, you agree that only these users will have access to the account. If any unauthorized users attempt to access the account, or if the account is accessed from other locations, we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately, without refund.
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
- We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
- We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on CV-Library. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site or the Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library database get results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly.
- The job posted must exist in the town advertised, unless it is a franchise opportunity (which must be stated in the description).
- The job title should be specific and be the best description for the role. It must not include locations or salaries and should not be a slogan (e.g. Great Opportunity or Money To Be Made!).
- Emails and URLs within job descriptions are not allowed. We will automatically remove these.
- The description of the role should mention the required skills as well as details describing the role. Contact names should not be mentioned in the job description.
- If the job role offers training and there is a charge for this then the vacancy must state this and this vacancy will then be branded with our ‘learn to earn’ banner. Training courses must be advertised separately within our training section.
- Advertisements which discriminate (or appear to discriminate) on grounds of sex, race, age or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. Advertisements are accepted by Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification which may appear to discriminate illegally follows any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory we may at our discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
- The vacancy should accurately describe the role and not mislead the Candidate; sufficient detail should be included for the Candidate to understand the nature of the role and the basic requirements of the role. If a role requires a Candidate to work in multiple locations then the vacancy must state this; if the role is selling a product/service ‘door-to-door’ then the vacancy must state this; similarly, if the role is a commission only role then this must be stated on the vacancy.
- Your job posting(s) can be distributed to and displayed across our network of selected partner sites (for details of our partner sites please see www.interiordesigncv-library.com)Your job posting(s) can be excluded from selected/all partner sites upon request by contacting your Client Response Coordinator. The following cannot be guaranteed:
- your job posting(s) will appear on our entire network
- the job posting(s) will appear on specific partner sites
- the ranking/positioning of your job(s) on any of our partner sites
- Job credits must be used within the Fixed Term; time will not be extended for job credits that have not been posted or posted part of the way through the Fixed Term (for example, if you sign up for one job credit over a one month fixed term and this is posted on the 21st day the job will expire on the last day of the one month fixed term).
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals you may contact using information from the Candidate database and not do anything which may bring Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library into disrepute. You will indemnify Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library from and against any claim brought by an individual against Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
- All information provided to you by us is confidential you will not disclose your username and/or password to any persons outside of your company. If disclosure occurs, we reserve the right to terminate this agreement immediately and seek compensation. Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. Passwords must be kept confidential and secure. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorized person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions. You agree to notify us as soon as reasonably possible in the event that your password is, or may be, known to any person(s) other than those within your organisation. Upon notification of such an event, we will render such password inoperable, and will issue a new password by a mutually agreed method (telephone or email or post).
- Other than through our negligence or willful default, we shall not be liable for any losses, damages or claims which result directly or indirectly from any person obtaining any passwords that we have issued you. Our total liability to the Customer in respect of any Services, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, is limited to the total amount paid to us during the Contract Term for such Services.
- Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library acts as recruitment consultancy, and is not responsible for the content of job adverts from different employers/agencies. If you have an issue with a job advert that is not your own, you should deal with this directly and not through CV-Library.
- Payment Terms:
- You agree to pay the entire balance (in Us dollars or) of your account prior to the commencement of the service (unless an alternative payment structure is agreed in writing). You agree that payments will be made by cheque, credit/debit card or bank transfer. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of failure by you, or the person with whom responsibility lies for payment of such transactions, that we may terminate your account and cancel this agreement immediately. We may also pursue payment in a court of law.
- You agree to the payment structure agreed with your account manager, and agree to be charged in accordance with it. All prices are in US dollars sterling.
- You agree that we may alter the above rates within 14 days of notifying you of such changes, although any changes will not come into effect until the end of your Fixed Term. If you do not wish to continue this agreement with the altered rates, you may terminate the agreement at the end of your Fixed Term.
- We may agree monthly payments in advice by way of Direct Debit. Direct Debits will be taken in advance of services used and will be set, and money debited, by Debit Finance. You will be notified in writing of the amount debited and the Fixed Term. If one payment is missed then the monthly installment must be settled immediately by credit card, your account and all services will be suspended until payment is received. If two payments are missed the account will automatically be cancelled and no future Direct Debits will be granted and the outstanding amount for the remainder of the fixed term will become due immediately, Interior Design Interior Design CV-Library reserve the right to pursue payment in a court of law.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT. All invoices are payable in accordance with your Service Agreement. Late payment will entitle us to suspend provision of Services. Interest will be payable on late payments at the rate of 3%.
- Refunds cannot be provided if the Candidate is not of the desired age, sex, race, or nationality, as these criteria contradict our equal opportunities policy, and common decency.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement will continue unless terminated by you or us, by notice in accordance with this section.